All international travel expenses of the participating musicians and chaperons shall be paid by the participants. Hotel accommodation and 3 buffet meals a day for those invited will be provided by the organizers of the Festival including transportation to and from concerts in addition to a field trip usually a desert safari.
· Participants in the festival Competition must be under 20 years of age.
· Each participant to the competition must prepare a 30 minute repertoire in addition to the festival and competition program. (Preferable several short virtuoso pieces as opposed to one long piece).
· All competitors will receive a certificate of participation while the winners of the first and second rounds will receive a certificate of achievement and a commemorative gift.
· There will be cash prizes the amount of which will depend on our festival funding and pledges of sponsorship from our supporters.
· All participants in the competition are required to partake in all the festival rehearsals and concerts and play the entire festival orchestra program with the Emirates Youth Symphony Orchestra.